- Alexandria Township, New Jersey
- Annandale, New Jersey
- Bethlehem Township, New Jersey
- Bloomsbury, New Jersey
- Califon, New Jersey
- Clinton, New Jersey
- Clinton Township, New Jersey
- Delaware Township, New Jersey
- East Amwell Township, New Jersey
- Flemington, New Jersey
- Franklin Township, New Jersey
- Frenchtown, New Jersey
- Glen Gardner, New Jersey
- Hampton, New Jersey
- High Bridge, New Jersey
- Holland Township, New Jersey
- Kingwood Township, New Jersey
- Lambertville, New Jersey
- Lebanon Borough, New Jersey
- Lebanon Township, New Jersey
- Milford, New Jersey
- Pittstown, New Jersey
- Raritan Township, New Jersey
- Readington Township, New Jersey
- Ringoes, New Jersey
- Sergeantsville, New Jersey
- Stockton Borough, New Jersey
- Tewksbury, New Jersey
- Three Bridges, New Jersey
- Union Township, New Jersey
- West Amwell Township, New Jersey
- Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
In-Home Care in Stockton, New Jersey
Learn more about the outstanding senior care services and custom care plans provided by Comfort Keepers® of Flemington, NJ.
As we age, it is natural that we will start needing an increasing amount of help to take care of routine activities and perform everyday tasks. Often, seniors look to members of their own family for help, but, with the demands of modern living and the fact that our careers often take us far away from home, this option is becoming less and less feasible.
Many seniors believe that without the help of immediate family members they will have to move to a nursing home or an assisted living facility. That is simply not true. With quality home care, your loved one can remain independent and living in their own home for a very long time. Comfort Keepers® of Flemington, NJ has been providing home care services in Stockton, NJ and all of Hunterdon County since 2006.
When your loved one begins their journey with Comfort Keepers®, our team of professionals will consult with you and other family members to make sure that the proposed plan is indeed the best one for your loved one. We will be with you and your loved one every step of the way. Changes and modifications to this plan can be introduced anytime. You can rest assure that your loved one will always receive the care, assistance, and support that Comfort Keepers® is known for both nationally and locally.
To find out more about the home care services offered by Comfort Keepers®, contact us or give us a call today at 908.806.2220 or Toll Free at 877.806.2220.
How Comfort Keepers® Can Help?
Our highly-personalized care was engineered keeping in mind the particular and often shifting needs of each of our clients. Over the years, we have developed our unique approach to senior care which includes the following services:
- In Home Care – Our caregivers will be there for your loved one to provide them with a wide range of personal care, such as bathing and dressing, mobility assistance, help with toileting and incontinence care. We can also help your loved one with light household chores and meal preparation, and even transportation services, taking them to doctor's appointments and to run errands.
- Live-in Care – We provide professional, trusted live-in home care so you and your family can have peace of mind knowing a highly trained live-in caregiver is with your loved one.
- 24-Hour Care – With 24/7 home care, our caregivers work in shifts to ensure your loved one is under a watchful eye all the time. Your loved one is monitored at all points of the day and night to make sure their needs are met and that any emergency is handled immediately.
- Interactive Caregiving – We work closely with your loved one to make sure they are staying engaged in day-to-day life and participating in their own care. We believe this instills a sense of pride in our clients and has a number of other physical and mental benefits.
- Respite Care – If you are your loved one's primary caregiver, but need some time off a home care professional can come relieve you of your duties temporarily. You can use this time to run errands, make an appointment, or even take some time out for yourself.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – This specialized care can make all the difference for people with dementia or Alzheimer's. Their families also reap the benefits of having a support team that has dealt with issues these conditions bring with them.
- End of Life Care – This care is for terminally ill individuals and includes a wide range of services but mostly focuses on making sure your loved one is comfortable and is living the best possible life that they can.
- Transitional Care – Our caregivers will also be there for your loved one to make sure they are transitioning back home after a hospital or rehabilitation facility as smoothly as possible.
All of our care providers are highly trained professionals. All are required to complete mandatory yearly in-services. We take great pride in having the best caregivers on staff. Our caregivers fully understand the value of offering the best personalized services every day. Our caregivers understand the significance of offering home care services with respect and dignity. Meeting the physical needs of their clients is not enough. They know that meeting the emotional needs of their clients is likewise essential.
Our experienced caregivers also assist seniors with reliable transportation, ensuring they get to their favorite destinations safely. Not only will they drive and accompany your loved one to their location of choice, but our highly trained caregivers will also take part in any activities to provide the help and physical support they need to make the most of their day. Whether it is enjoying a meal at the quaint Stockton Inn or spending the afternoon at the historical Prallsville Mills, our caregivers will see that they get to and from their destinations safely and with good conversation and companionship. We will be with your loved one every step of the way.
About Stockton, NJ:
Stockton, located along the Delaware River north of Lambertville, was first known as Reading Ferry and subsequently Howell's Ferry. With the arrival of the railroad, the name was changed to Centre Bridge Station which corresponded to the post office and hamlet on the Pennsylvania side of the river. With the establishment of its own post office in 1851, the village was renamed Stockton. The Borough was incorporated in 1898, having been separated from Delaware Township.For more information, please call Comfort Keepers® at 908.806.2220 or Toll Free at 877.806.2220. You will always hear a friendly voice no matter when you call. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. We will be able to provide precise answers to your specific questions as well as schedule a FREE IN-HOME VISIT so you can meet a Client Care Coordinator in person. This visit is the first step in developing a mutual sense of trust and respect that will yield professional, compassionate home care and peace of mind for not only the actual client, but also the extended circle of family and friends. It would be an honor to show you the Comfort Keepers® way!