Comfort Keepers® of Flemington, New Jersey offers a wide selection of rewarding career opportunities – part-time and full time – for people who have a heartfelt desire to help seniors and other adults live safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own homes.
At the very heart of each Comfort Keepers® location are the Comfort Keepers – the people who bring the unique Comfort Keepers® brand of caregiving to clients.
WE LOVE CAREGIVERS!
Office Assistant (Part-Time)
Part-Time (12:00pm to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday)
NOTICE: For the Office Assistant position, please do not apply online. Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
The Office Assistant (part-time) assists with all areas of the daily operation within Comfort Keepers including, but not limited to, answering incoming calls, client intake, new employee intake, human resources, client satisfaction, and caregiver satisfaction.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Demonstrates support for Comfort Keepers mission statement to promote quality, efficient, comprehensive, compassionate, and effective client services.
• Greet general public, caregivers and clients and direct them to correct staff member.
• Promotes a positive, professional attitude and fosters a friendly environment for all office visitors.
• Answer incoming calls in a polite, professional manner and assists caller and/or routes call to appropriate individual.
• Take and distribute accurate messages via email.
• Takes accurate referral (client services and caregiver applicants) requests over the phone.
• Mail potential employees employment applications. • Schedules potential employee interviews.
• Documents all required information for regulatory/compliance purposes in the appropriate information services (Google Calendar and Google Doc).
• Communicates via email with the Comfort Keepers office staff on any issue pertaining to Comfort Keepers.
• Routinely interacts with employees and clients.
• Assist with filing duties and a variety of other clerical duties as necessary.
• Must be willing and able to work with a team.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
• Must have a minimum of three (3) years Office Assistant experience.
• Must be able to convey a message clearly and precisely.
• Must be proficient with email.
• Must be proficient with Google Calendar.
• Must be proficient with Google Documents.
• Must have excellent phone skills.
• Must have excellent computer skills.
• Must have excellent organization skills.
• Must be proficient at multitasking and prioritizing.
• Must have a valid driver's license and be insurable.
$14.00 per hour. Part-Time: 12:00PM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday.
• After six months: Six (6) paid holiday days (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day).
• After nine months: Ten (10) paid vacation days.
• After one (1) year eligible for Matching 401 (K) up to three (3) percent. EOE
Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com