Comfort Keepers® of Flemington, New Jersey offers a wide selection of rewarding career opportunities – part-time and full time – for people who have a heartfelt desire to help seniors and other adults live safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own homes.
At the very heart of each Comfort Keepers® location are the Comfort Keepers – the people who bring the unique Comfort Keepers® brand of caregiving to clients.
WE LOVE CAREGIVERS!
Certified Home Health Aide / Certified Nursing Aide / Experienced Caregivers
Comfort Keepers® of Flemington, New Jersey always treats caregivers with the respect, dignity and the appreciation they deserve.
Job Description: Comfort Keepers®, Flemington, NJ, is widely recognized as a leading provider of quality in-home senior care to seniors and other clients who need help with the activities of daily living and companionship is looking for Responsible, Reliable and Compassionate LIVE-IN CAREGIVERS in Flemington, New Jersey and all of Hunterdon, Warren, Sussex, and Somerset Counties.
WE LOVE LIVE-IN CAREGIVERS!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Live-In Companionship.
- Provide Live-In Personal Care As Directed By the Director of Nursing or RN Case Manager:
- Bathing , Grooming & Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Transferring and Positioning
- Toileting and Incontinence
- Feeding and Special Diet
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Planning
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry & Linens
- Companionship and Conversation
Live-in Caregivers who drive is a plus, but NOT necessary.
- Top Pay
- Matching 401 (K) Program
- Bonus Programs
- Direct Deposit
$300.00 BONUS PROGRAM: Refer a live-in caregiver to Comfort Keepers® and after the live-in caregiver works one week (7 days) you will receive a $50.00 bonus. After the caregiver works one month (30 days) you will receive an additional $250,00 bonus.
There is NO limit on the number of caregiver referrals.
For More Information, Please Call Our Employee Hot Line: (908) 806-3768
- Excellent business and personal references.
- Must have valid documents to support your identity.
- Must provide appropriate documentation to satisfy the I-9 Form.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity.
- Applicant must be bondable.
Applicant must meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks:
- Criminal background investigations.
- Motor vehicle driving record.
- Business and personal references.
Please call Nancy or Jenn at (908) 806-3768 for more information.
Comfort Keepers® has a Health Care Service Firm license with the Division of Consumer Affairs.
Comfort Keepers® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.