Support Service Coordinator | Full-Time
NOTICE: For the Support Service Coordinator position, please do not apply online. Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
The Support Service Coordinator serves as a liaison between clients, caregivers, the Client Coordinators, the DON and the Office Assistant. The Support Service Coordinator assists with all areas of the daily operation within Comfort Keepers including, but not limited to, answering incoming calls, client intake, new employee intake, staffing caregivers to clients, human resources, client satisfaction, and caregiver satisfaction.
Must possess excellent communication skills, excellent organization skills, outstanding PC knowledge, and customer service, Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously. Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills are necessary. MUST BE PROFICIENT AT MULTITASKING AND PRIORITIZING. Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you. Ability to convey a message clearly and precisely.
• Demonstrates support for Comfort Keepers mission statement to promote quality, efficient, comprehensive, compassionate, and effective client services.
• Promotes a positive, professional attitude and fosters a friendly environment for all office visitors.
• Answer incoming calls in a polite, professional manner and assists caller and/or routes call to appropriate individual.
• Takes accurate referral (client services and caregiver applicants) requests over the phone.
• Works closely with the Client Care Coordinators on a daily basis to ensure Comfort Keepers facilitates the provision of in-home care and support services to clients.
• Works closely with the Office Assistant on a daily basis to resolve any caregiver scheduling issues.
• Documents all required information for regulatory/compliance purposes in the appropriate information services (AppointMate and Google Doc).
• Communicates via email or phone with the Comfort Keepers office staff on any issue pertaining to Comfort Keepers.
• Assist with filing duties and a variety of other clerical duties as necessary.
• Assists with special projects throughout the office, as assigned.
• Assists the Office Assistant in processing employment applications including, but not limited to employment screenings, interviewing and conducting reference checks.
• Works closely with the Office Assistant scheduling shifts by matching caregiver qualifications and availability to new and current clients' needs.
• Works closely with the Office Assistant to create, organize, audit, and maintain employee and client files.
• Works closely with Client Care Coordinators and Office Assistant to communicate new assignments and/or schedule changes to caregivers, clients and office staff via phone calls and emails.
• Routinely interacts with caregivers as well as clients and/or family members. Responsible to drive live-in caregivers to and from the train station to their clients home as needed (company car is available). Responsible to deliver gloves to live-in caregivers upon request.
• Participates in on-call rotation as assigned.
• Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
• Must be willing and able to work with a team.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
$28,080.00 Per Year / 10 Paid Vacation Days (after three months) / 6 Paid Holidays (after three months) / Matching 401(K) Plan after one year.
NO HEALTH BENEFITS.
Must submit cover letter and resume for consideration
Email Address: ck757@ComfortKeepers.com
• High School diploma or GED.
• Positive professional business image.
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Windows operating system (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
• Must have excellent phone skills.
• Effective oral and written communication.
• Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as positive professional, business image.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must have valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
• Applicant must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks: Criminal Background Investigation and Motor Vehicle Driving Record.
• Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
• Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.
Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com